December 30, 2003

I wonder if there's a service or a information page (done up by some observant and meticulous persons, no doubt) on the various amenities in and around Raffles Place. We all know it's the core business hub of Singapore and there're lotsa eateries all around, as well as many professional apparel boutiques.

However, into the 2nd week of my working here, i truly feel the need to know where every bank, every currency changer, every remittance service, every keymaker, every cobbler, every SingPost (and the list goes on and on) is. Oh yes, and where to get a hot water dispenser at the snap of my boss's finger.

Yeah, I'd admit that I'm really a lousy PA. haha. But, hey, I've never been one before and this is a whole new environment, natural and man-made, to me. So, cut me some slack oki. I'm doing my best though. I went online to search for maps of this hub and I told myself I'm gonna go comb through this area and mark down where all the 'every's are. Yap. That's what I'd be doing on NYE.

And you, my friend, if you happen to have any info on this, gimme a holla oki. I'd appreciate it. =)

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 12:10